Malina Tencel Top
Malina gets what she wants out of life. She’s sexy, sassy, and not afraid to take chances. She sees the world a little differently than most, and that’s what makes her unique. Her fashion sense is streamlined with a hint of Mid Century flair. She’s dressy when she wants to be and a knockout in her favorite flowy pants or skirt.
Her luxuriously soft and silky Tencel fabric mixed with an off-the-shoulder detail and asymmetrical neckline give Malina an elevated look that can be worn both casual and dressed up. Get ready to turn some heads!
Need some styling inspiration? Check out this video.
• One shoulder
• Asymmetrical neckline
• Off the shoulder sleeve detail
• Side zipper
• Semi fitted silhouette
• Cropped waist
• 100% TENCEL fabric - soft, silky with a natural shine.
• Can be worn with a strapless bra
Wear with skirts, pants or jeans
Model (brunette): size 4
100 % Tencel:
• Luxurious, breathable, soft and silky
• Moisture wicking
• Created from sustainably managed eucalyptus trees
• Made in a closed loop system reusing water and solvents
• Low impact, non toxic dyes
• Made in India with care
• Machine wash on delicate with cold water, hang or lay flat to dry.
• Iron on low heat
• Do not use bleach
• Some waviness may be apparent - this is a natural characteristic of Tencel twill that is not chemically treated. Ironing will help.
I love how the top feels on my skin. It’s so smooth and easy. Perfect for both a casual dinner or a fancy date at the park.