Sitha Tencel Top
Sitha smells like sunshine and feels like home. She's ready to add a romantic touch to your sustainable wardrobe. With an open Mandarin collar, faux wrap, puff sleeves with a bow tie detail, and a relaxed fit, this hip length top can easily be dressed up or down.
The luxuriously soft and silky Tencel fabric is breathable and moisture wicking to keep you feeling as breezy and crisp as you look.
Complete this look with: Srey skirt.
• Open Mandarin collar
• Faux wrap detail
• Short puff sleeve
• Bow tie sleeve detail
• Relaxed fit
• Hip length
• 100% TENCEL fabric - soft, silky with a natural shine.
• Can be worn with a regular bra
Sizing Tip: This blouse runs a bit large - we recommend to order ONE FULL SIZE SMALLER.
Ex: If you normally wear a size 6, order a size 4.
Styling tip: Looks best fully tucked into high waisted bottoms. Tie the bows twice for a cute petal look.
Model (blonde): size 2
Model (brunette): size 4
• Luxurious, breathable, soft and silky
• Moisture wicking
• Created from sustainably managed eucalyptus trees
• Made in a closed loop system reusing water and solvents
• Low impact, non toxic dyes
• Made in India with care
• Machine wash on delicate with cold water, hang or lay flat to dry.
• Iron on low heat
• Do not use bleach
• Some waviness may be apparent - this is a natural characteristic of Tencel twill that is not chemically treated. Ironing will help.