Sarita Tencel Cami Eclipse with Back Ties
Meet Sarita, an easygoing gal with a penchant for helping the planet. She’s a shapeshifting babe who rolls with any situation and seamlessly pulls off looks as versatile as her.
Her adjustable back ties makes life easier - no bra strap hardware here. When she’s feeling sharp, she throws on a tailored blazer, and on warm summer days, she goes solo and flows like the breeze.
Whether you choose to dress it up or down, Sarita will keep you comfortable through the seasons with her soft, breathable and sustainable Tencel fabric.
Available in Pale Lilac & Hemp.
Complete this look with: Phalla pants
• Spaghetti strap
• Adjustable tie strap
• Relaxed silhouette
• V-neck and back
• Slightly cropped waist
• Bust darts
• 100% TENCEL fabric - soft, silky with a natural shine.
• Available in TENCEL or hemp/TENCEL blend
• Luxurious, breathable, soft and silky
• Moisture wicking
• Created from sustainably managed eucalyptus trees
• Made in a closed loop system reusing water and solvents
• Low impact, non toxic dyes
• Made in India with care
Love that you can adjust the strap, but there’s a bit of learning curve in terms of your preference of how to tie the knot. It’s a versatile piece, you can dress it up or down.
Quality is superb! Thick material yet airy. Does that make sense 🤪
Love the femininity.