Cora Tencel Low Waste Scrunchie
Dora is your ride or die - that friend who’s always willing to hold your hair back. You know the one. She’s been with you since college and your conversations are laden with little secrets and inside jokes.
She’s got a big personality and a voice to match. She sings in the car and she sings in the shower. When you go out with Dora, heads are sure to turn.
• Gathered fabric and elastic
• 2 inches width
• Made using fabric scraps from production to minimize waste.
100 % Tencel:
• Luxurious, breathable, soft and silky
• Moisture wicking
• Created from sustainably managed eucalyptus trees
• Made in a closed loop system reusing water and solvents
• Low impact, non toxic dyes
• Made in India with care
This is the perfect hair accessory! It's an easy, special little highlight to everyday wear, but also goes with more formal outfits due to the lovely material and flattering, elegant lavendar color. You can tell it's made from high quality fabric and is a little something to treasure for a long time, unlike fast-fashion accessories. I also wear it to bed at night a bunch, because it's firm enough to hold up my hair, but soft enough not to damage it. Thank you for your truly beautiful, ethical clothes, Valani!! : )