Cori Banana Zero Waste Scrunchie
Cori has a lot of spunk and loves to show off her subtle stripes. She does more than just hold your hair back - she's the final piece to create that amazing, put together look.
Enjoy the luxuriously soft and silky banana fabric in a convenient scrunchie to style your outfit or leave it on your wrist. Mix & match perfectly with your favorite Tencel and banana fabric pieces. Each zero waste scrunchie is sustainably made from leftover fabric scraps to minimize waste.
• Gathered fabric and elastic
• 2" width
• 4-5" across
• Made using banana fabric scraps from production to minimize waste.
• Luxurious, breathable, soft and silky
• Made from discarded banana tree stems
• A vegan alternative to silk
• Absorbs moisture and keeps you cool
• Low impact, non toxic dyes
• Made in India with care
• Hand wash with cold water, hang or lay flat to dry.
• Iron on low heat with a cloth or tea towel between fabric and iron to prevent
• Do not bleach.
This is the perfect hair accessory! It's an easy, special little highlight to everyday wear, but also goes with more formal outfits due to the lovely material and flattering, elegant lavendar color. You can tell it's made from high quality fabric and is a little something to treasure for a long time, unlike fast-fashion accessories. I also wear it to bed at night a bunch, because it's firm enough to hold up my hair, but soft enough not to damage it. Thank you for your truly beautiful, ethical clothes, Valani!! : )