If you've been invited to a wedding this summer and are wondering what to wear, then we have the perfect solution for you. That's right-a midi dress! This type of wedding guest dress is great because it's comfortable, and helps keep you cool during those hot summer days.
Here are 11 reasons why wearing a midi wedding guest dress will make your wedding experience more enjoyable:
- The midi length is flattering on most body types and heights. You don't need to worry about shortening the length - this saves on alteration costs.
- Midi dresses are more breathable than long dresses. It makes it easy to go from being hot at the wedding ceremony into air conditioning at reception
- The hemline hits at just the right spot, so your legs are still on display without showing off too much skin.
- There's no fidgeting with a full length or adjusting a short skirt all day, just step into it and go!
- It can be worn again for another occasion - not just once! A midi dress is classy enough for any formal event but still casual enough to wear all day and to different events and date night.
- It's much easier to dance in than a long or short dress. It's also easier to walk around and dance at receptions, which is perfect when you want to keep dancing all night!
- It will make you feel glamorous and elegant without feeling like you're wearing too much clothing.
- The hemline won't get caught in the grass or on a puddle. Wearing a midi dress makes it easier to avoid dirtying the bottom of the dress. Long dresses easily track dirt from the ground and while sitting.
- Be comfortable sitting at the table. You don't have to worry about accidental exposure while sitting or crossing your legs. Ah hem...short skirts and high slits - I'm looking at you.
- You can wear whatever shoes you want with this style of dress and don't have to worry about stepping on or tripping on your dress.
- Appropriate for pretty much any type of venue - backyard, golf course, beach, farmhouse. Midi dresses are pretty versatile and easy to dress up or down.
If you’re planning on attending a wedding this summer, be sure to wear one of our sustainable and ethically made midi dresses. They are breathable and comfortable for all-day wearing—perfect for a day full of socializing! We use plant based fabrics that have been sourced with the utmost care for both people and planet. Have you heard of hemp and banana fabric? It's not only sustainable, but it's amazingly soft and luxurious. Our hemp dresses and banana dresses are show stoppers.
So go ahead, shop your heart out without any guilt because we promise these dresses will make you look and feel absolutely gorgeous. It may be the bride's day, but you'll also turn some heads for sure.
Shop our collection HERE.